The following conditions apply to the redemption of the two flights and hotel stay prize.
By entering the competition you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
One winner will be chosen to receive the prize of:
Two return direct flight tickets from any UK (Excluding Northern Ireland) airport to Cape Town, South Africa with five-day 5* stay in The Last Word Constantia hotel. There are restrictions on flight dates so pay close attention to the next bit.
- Both flights must be booked by at least 1 month before flight departure. Contact details will be provided to the prize winner to proceed with the booking.
- Both flights, outbound (UK* to Cape Town) and inbound (Cape Town to UK*) must be taken by 30th November 2020, excluding UK bank holiday weekends and school holidays.
- The Seven Best will provide three dates for the winner to choose their preferred dates of travel within one year of the competition ending.
- The winner must travel to and from the same airport.
- Flights will be in economy class or equivalent and will not include additional benefits including but not limited to baggage, seat selection and inflight meals.
- The prize shall not exceed a total cost of £3000 for the pair of flights.
- Reservation changes are not permitted after booking has been made.
- The Seven Best will try to accommodate the dates selected but reserve the right to offer alternative dates.
- The Seven Best reserves the right to offer a different 5* hotel featured on The Seven Best.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers, and once booked travel is non-refundable and cannot be changed or transferred to any other passenger.
- All travel on the prize flights is subject to the chosen airline’s general conditions of carriage for passengers, ancillary items (i.e. baggage and meals) and the terms and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
- Winners must arrange comprehensive medical insurance cover for themselves for the duration of the travel.
- Tickets are valid for the winner and one guest. These terms and conditions apply to both the winner and the travelling companion.
- Details of the prize are as described, they do not include any additional benefits (e.g. Transfers, insurance, visa, health documents)
- The winners will be responsible for their own travel to and from their chosen airport, accommodation, transfers and other costs associated with the trip.
- The Seven Best reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this competition. Any tickets or vouchers issued free or at a price in the event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of The Seven Best.
HOW TO ENTER AND ELIGIBILITY FOR ENTRY
- To enter you must follow the instructions on the Gleam competition and enter. Only one entry per social media account will be valid. Reactions and shares on all social media platforms will not be counted.
- Entries on Gleam must be posted between when the post is first published by The Seven Best, on The Seven Best Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and Instagram channels and until midnight on 1 December to be a valid entry.
- Entries on third party influencers’ post will not be valid. To enter the competition, you must enter on The Seven Best’s competition posts during the correct time frame.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old, hold a valid passport and be a UK* resident as at 20th July 2018.
- Competition closes 1 December any entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- The Seven Best will contact the winner via private message the social media channel they entered. The Seven Best will request full name and contact details to be used for the purpose of this competition only.
- The competition is not open to family of The Seven Best.
DETERMINATION OF WINNERS
- All valid entries across all social media channels will be entered into a free prize draw and one winner will be chosen.
- The Seven Best at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant, where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Seven Best reserves the right to announce the winners’ name on their social channels.
- The prize must be accepted within 48 hours of being notified, after which The Seven Best reserves the right to select another winner who will receive the prize. The Seven Best cannot accept responsibility for late responses.
- The winners chosen at random are final and no correspondence will be entered into concerning it.
- The prize can only be redeemed with The Seven Best, contact will be provided upon notification of win.
- The Seven Best reserves the right to request a short review of experience, hotel and flight prizes, with pictures, which may be featured on our company blog or social media.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of The Seven Best and which prevents The Seven Best from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms and Conditions, The Seven Best will not be liable or responsible in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- In addition, the prize winners booking will adhere to The Seven Best “Agency Terms and Conditions”
- This competition will be governed by English law and the English courts have jurisdiction to hear any disputes in relation to it.
*Excluding Northern Ireland